Thursday, December 18, 2014

Senior Year So Far

We are only about 4 months into this school year and I already have senior itus. I came into my senior year expecting it to be easy and quick. But I was surprised to find out it was a totally different ball game. I quickly realized that I was lazy and had to do something about it. This is not the type of mentality that I am trying to have going forth to college. Senior year is going fast yet slow at the same time. I keep saying I'm so ready for this year to be over but in reality when I think about it it's a bitter sweet feeling. Nobody ever admits it but I will. (well for now!) But I think I might actually miss TMA. Well this is starting to sound like a senior dedication so ima stop here!

1 comment:

  1. Remember, your blog posts should be about 250 words (so double this). You should look at some time management tools to help you avoid senioritis and poor grades!

    ReplyDelete