Monday, June 15, 2015

Last day of school

It's crazy to think that high school is over!! I can't believe that this big milestone in my life is coming to an end. Anyone who knows me know that I'm no where near a big fan of change. In fact that's something that scares the life out of me! I'm my life with my experiences change hasn't been for the best but that's also something I realize I can't help. It's been such a bitter sweet journey here at Thurgood Marshall Academy and I really can't believe how fast these years are over.. I'm excited for college and extremely scared of failure but I think that can't be something that continues to motivate me to do better and be stronger. On that note it's been real TMA.. 

1 comment:

  1. I know right its only October and to me it feels like its been forever. I cant wait until graduation. I know that for a fact that I am going to raduate on time. I have been through a lot throughout of my high school years. I cant believe that I am going to college in just a couple of months. I am really sad that I am leaving but at the same time I am happy that I am class of 2016:) I am excited that I am starting college but at the same time I am scared to start college.... So far its been a good experience at TMA I will be back to visit

    ReplyDelete