Monday, June 15, 2015

Prom

So prom was June 4th and it was AMAZING. It's crazy to think I was so close to not going... The prom process was harder then I thought it would be, between finding a dress and finding a date I was ready to rip my hair out! I don't think it helped especially since I'm extremely petty. I hit my limit when I couldn't find a dress but after I found one I was happier then idk what. Anyway almost everybody looked really good for prom and I'm sure we all enjoyed. This is something I'll really remember and I'm happy I got to do it. If I could do the whole day all over again I probably would the only thing I think I'd change is being on time lol 

1 comment:

  1. Well I cant wait until I have my prom. I am really looking forward to prom. I have a feeling that prom is going to be one of the best days ever. I really cant wait until prom. Nobody understands how happy I am that I am finally graduating. I am finally class of 2016:)

    ReplyDelete